The business creation procedure in Cameroon undergone significant reforms with the creation of Business Creation Centres making it more and more transparent to create businesses in less than one week .some paper work is required by sole proprietors and corporate bodied before presenting themselves to these centres.
Procedure to be carried out before going to the business creation centre.
For Sole Proprietors
- Certified true copy of your national identity card or birth certificate, passport or the work permit for foreigners
- Non conviction certificate. For a foreigner a non conviction certificate from his country of origin or any other document of the same nature;
- Copy of your marriage certificate or a certificate of celibacy;
- Residence certificate;
- 2 4×4 passport size photographs;
- The plan of the location of the company or enterprise signed by the proprietor.
For Corporate Bodies
- 2 certified true copies of the articles of association of the company;
- 2 copies of declaration of regularity and conformity or the notarized declaration attesting the subscription of shares;
- Certified list of the managers. Administrators, or assosicates who can be held collectively or personally liable or having the powers to act on behalf of the company;
- Non conviction certificates of the persons herein above.
- If need be an authorization to carry out a business the plan of the location of the company or enterprise signed by the proprietor
Official cost for services rendered by the company creation centre.
Application for a certificate of submission to the National Social Insurance fund (NSIF). Attestation for the non usage of salaried personnel delivered by the (NSIF)
- Receipt of 1 500 FCFA + (1) stamp of 1 000FCFA = 2 500FCFA
- Sales taxes: 000 FCFA (exoneration for the first two years of functioning)
- Tax payers card: 0000 FCFA
- Registration of lease: 10 % of the value of the declared annual lease for an entrepreneur who is renting; 0,11 % of the declared value of the building for a entrepreneur who is owner of the building;
- Registration at the commerce and land property register: 53 000 FCFA for a physical person; 41 500 FCFA for a moral person.
“WHERE TO GO TO, FOR WHAT”
To Create You Enterprise in 72 hours, go to………..
The Yaounde enterprise creation one-stop-shop
Six centres are already operational; Yaounde, Douala, Bafoussam, Bamenda, Garoua and Maroua. Each of the 10 regions will have one centre.